[eDebate] Gonzaga Thanks...

Jim Hanson hansonjb
Wed Sep 19 11:32:26 CDT 2007

adding in my ditto. thank you glen, jeff, steve, izak, greg, and everyone
that helped to make this a great tournament.

jim :)
hansonjb at whitman.edu

From: "Chris Crowe" <velcrowe at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 7:56 AM
To: <edebate at ndtceda.com>
Subject: [eDebate] Gonzaga Thanks...

Just wanted to send out some appreciation to all of the Gonzaga folks
for such a great tournament.  I can't imagine a better way to
kickstart the season.  The hospitality was through the roof,
competition was great, and Spokane is pretty sweet.  I've been to a
few Frapp-hosted tournaments now, and they've all been outstanding,
The Jesuit '07 being no exception.

-Chris Crowe

--
Christopher Crowe