[eDebate] Shame on critics without philosophies

EMarlow at ucok.edu EMarlow
Wed Sep 19 14:42:57 CDT 2007

Thanks for pointing this out.  There are multiple places, but the most
easily accessible is debateresults.com

Don't think I was trying to waste you time with my self indulgence...I
really am not, but you can make up your own mind if you ever actually get
to know me.  Thanks for the ad hom from the cheap seats.

Marlow

"Eli Brennan" <elibrennan at gmail.com>
09/19/2007 02:12 PM

"EMarlow at ucok.edu" <EMarlow at ucok.edu>
cc

Subject
Re: [eDebate] Shame on critics without philosophies

Very informative post.

Except that you don't provide any information about where these
philosophies are hosted/viewed... so on the off chance that your venom was
misplaced- that maybe the rules of posting philosophies are not as self
evident as they are for you- a judge may follow up on your suggestion and
post their philosophy.

[sigh]
another casualty of utterly self-indulgent rhetoric.
eli brennan
umn debate