[eDebate] Shame on critics without philosophies

Steven D'Amico stevendamico
Thu Sep 20 19:00:01 CDT 2007

My philosophy:

T and theory is a debate of competeting interpreations of what's best for
debate. I do not, nor have ever, understood, what resonabilitly is.

Ks are fun if done well. The suck when done poorly. The more specific the
better. Treat your alt like a CP.

DAs are fun if done well. They suck when done poorly. The more specific the
better. You probably need a CP this year. I work in politics, and will treat
poor and lazy polititcs DAs with much suspicion.

Case Debate: The more the better, the more warrants the better, the more
specific the better.

In the words of Gordie Miller: "They'll say something, and then we got em."
Direct refutation is good.

debate. I dislike bad debate arguments... i.e. non-specific ones with crappy
evidence.

No one should ever read the Strait and Wallace evidence in front of me,
unless they want to recieve a 25... those guys stink worse than my feet
after a van ride. Arlee can atest.

I'll see you suckas after November 6th.

D'Amico III