[eDebate] GSU - The Last Caselist Slackers

Brent Culpepper brentonculpepper
Sun Sep 23 11:37:27 CDT 2007

 "Now, maybe you're one of those teams that doesn't like the caselist
system, and your lack of openness is intentional. If so, I'm not making
judgments. You do what you've got to do."

I'll make judgments.  Caselist benefit the community.  It leads to better
argument development especially at the beginning of the year when we are
tyring to figure out what the topic means.  People should not be so lazy as
to not fulfill what should be a community obligation.  People work hard for
you to produce this list and freeriders should be judged.