[eDebate] Kentucky Judging

Patterson, J W jwpatt00
Thu Sep 27 13:33:13 CDT 2007

Gary,

As you know, I have asked each college or university to give us one extra
round of judging. I have stressed that this means one round and one round
only.  It does not mean one extra round per judge.  In addition, I have told
the Directors they can designate the judge and the round, if they choose.
Otherwise, you will pick the judge and the round.

Gary I do want to stress that this extra round should be used only if
absolutely necessary.  The obvious goal is to avoid having to assign a judge
to a round in which he or she was not highly preferred.

I am pleased to report that the debate community is responding very
favorably.

Sincerely,
JWP