[eDebate] Anyone Still Looking for a Graduate Assistant?

J K commgradstudent08
Tue Apr 1 15:37:46 CDT 2008

I know it is late in the process, but I was wondering if any program is
still looking for a graduate assistant for next year. If you know of any
programs, please email me at commgradstudent08 at gmail.com. Thanks in advance
for any help or advice you may be able to offer me.

P.S. I talked to some of you earlier this year, but I was sidetracked in the
application process during the winter due to my involvement with the Edwards
campaign. If any of you are still looking for an assistant, I would be
interested in talking with you again.