[eDebate] In defense of Hester

Steven D'Amico stevendamico
Thu Apr 3 07:12:55 CDT 2008

Hey folks,
Back off on Hester a bit.

Hester is one of the kindest, most welcoming (and most fun) souls I have met
in debate. Yes he said one thing a few of us extremely disagree wit, but
that doesn't justify the vitriol I am seeing in some of these posts.
Especially since he has engaged in a discussion and admits others have good
points. That's both debate and consensus building.

The fact hester wouldn't think anyone would hire based on edebate rantings
just shows how awesome he is--because he would never hire on such dumb
criteria, while we all know some dumb ass lawyer in NYC would.

I think everyone needs to point their anger in the right direction, because
if you really think about all of this, it's all G.W.Bush's (and Jack
Stroube's) fault.

Friends don't let friends vote Republican (or for Ron Paul--I'm looking at
you Paul Strait)

D'Amico