[eDebate] deleting edebate from mirroring archives...

Michael Korcok mmk_savant
Thu Apr 3 19:11:36 CDT 2008

Phil,

Is there a good reason NOT to request that edebate be deleted from The Mail Archive?

The link from Robert Mills included this sentence: "List administrators may also request deletion of their entire archive."

That would eliminate the work involved in asking for particular posts to be deleted from The Mail Archive.  True, that would only leave ndtceda and UVM as repositories of our collective wit and wisdom but we ain't talkin National Archives here ...

Michael Korcok
Pack up or back up?use SkyDrive to transfer files or keep extra copies. Learn how.
hthttp://www.windowslive.com/skydrive/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_skydrive_packup_042008