[eDebate] if we're an indicator, yes, women get up early, it seems.

Your Boys Moschiach & Muhammed getsomepoliticalnuance
Fri Apr 4 08:04:47 CDT 2008

If the winner is the one who tricks the other the most times, I win.

FooledYa#1: you assume i'm a man. i'm a woman, as well. maybe when i talked
about 'the ladies' i was roleplaying a male debater. or maybe i'm a
homosexual woman.  who knows?  you don't.

FooledYa#2:: you assume i assume you're a man. when did i assume you were a
man? i use 'guy' as a gender inclusive term. in my post and in life.

FooledYa#3: you assume i assume you're not Jewish. when did i say you're not
Jewish? Jews can be anti-Semites too (or justify anti-Semitism) -- in fact
this is at least 1/3 of the old self-loathing Jews joke.

FooledYa #4: racking up Fooled Ya tallies does not make one a winner of
anything remotely dialogical; to be redundant, dialogue is not about Fooled
Yas. Parody might have demonstrative currency. But parody is not
dialogue. Our exchange (which includes your argument that you fooled
me) proves it. Dialogue is key to answers/ change/ anything positive to the
community that could result from edebate conversations.
If the winner is the one who tricks the other the most times, no one wins.

Peace, Jesus. Word.

A.
 (Pssst I'm not Jewish)