[eDebate] the RFD

jesus christ omritarded
Fri Apr 4 16:23:21 CDT 2008

its pretty devastating that your 3nr is largely an enormous concession with
a few pointless caveats which illustrate how little you actually
understand, sort of pathetic actually.  all your ev flows for me and as it
turns out the crushing burden of negative competition  is just too much for
that tiny little brain. id like to go on the line by line propper but im
allready prepping for the next round and some debates are just so obvious
that well,  it seems almost cruel at this point  to  explain further.  the
closest you have come to an arg is that edebate is the wrong forum and that
will likely once again make you the *vag of resentiment. *but again, thanks
for playing and maybe next time you will figure out whats going on before
the debates over.

Omri--glad you liked it(or tolerated, noticed it) obviously meant no
specific harm and it warms my K debaters heart to have you recognize the
strategic value of such an endeavor. cheers.

Matt Stannard--can we ban big crazy douchebags from posting here--oh wait we
cant this isn't your marxian fascist utopia and guess what,  it never will
be. stop tickling the sack of a dead philosopher who was really just trying
to explain to his wife why he didn't have a real job and find yourself an
Engels so that you might leave the rest of us alone and stop flooding
evidence sets with cards that obviously don't fucking work.  Marx himself
would call you  a loser not for your incessant felating of his dead corpse
but for being the last holder of a candle in a vigil to mourn  something
called modernity. for fucks sake man,  read some zizek  or some derrida at
least(yeah, i know the words are big but you can get through em if you just
sound them out) at least zizeks alt is not too far from what you are
actually doing. wishing it away wont make you less broke, being good at your
job might but since thats obviously a foregone conclusion, you and the rest
of the trixy hobbits(you know who you are) out there  should at least mask
your moronical stupidity and defiant idiocy with some sweet evidence so that
people wont know on sight that you're at a waste of their time. the omri
post was obviously a joke, my banter with A. was playful and fun(at least
for me) but you sir are a fucking piece of shit and you should prolly crawl
back underneath your trailer and read das capital until you whither and die.

it is with that i am done, im not promising that one of my compatriots wont
decide to berate stannard or call asha a retard but i have said my piece and
will happily walk away from the edebates for a few months waiting for the
next time i get bored enough to be obnoxious in print for your mutual
annoyance and entertainment. thank you all and goodnight.