[eDebate] Russia, Latin America, Reparations, & Prisons

Jason Russell jasonlrussell1
Sun Apr 6 15:56:23 CDT 2008

Russia is the best topic. Calum is always right. And, if Calum will at all
be involved in the writing process, it will be the best written topic we've
ever had. Basically, Calum, Russia, Oaks, Nut-Nut.
Latin American is boring. It's about Latin America. Nuff said. See 1995
Mexico topic. Did we lose a war or something?

Reparations is an ok topic, but sounds more like a plan than a topic. If
we're going to make a race topic, why not make it bigger?

Prisons. Snore. Done.