[eDebate] Coaches looking for a professional listserv - CEDA-L

Gordon Stables stables
Mon Apr 7 03:52:04 CDT 2008

I wanted to separate this email and reply to Korcok's earlier call for a
coaches only list. CEDA created CEDA-L a few years ago for this purpose. It
is used by coaches now to help communicate important professional
information.

The guidelines for this list follow. It is open to any coach and its
archives are publicly available using the same system that edebate uses.
Thanks to Phil Kerpin for making this alternate list available. I manage
this list. If you would like to be added, just email me.

Full information about the list is available at
http://www.ndtceda.com/mailman/listinfo/ceda-l

Thanks.

Gordon

Gordon Stables, Ph.D.
Director of Debate and Forensics
Annenberg School for Communication
University of Southern California
Office: 213 740 2759               Fax: 213 740 3913
 <http://usctrojandebate.com/> http://usctrojandebate.com