[eDebate] topic paper

Michael Korcok mmk_savant
Mon Apr 7 07:59:17 CDT 2008

I went to the blog and the topic site.

I saw no way to post my topic paper without navigating a maze of stupid bureaucratic nonsense.  Sometimes the illusion of participation does not replace actual means of participation.

I am posting my topic paper here.  This is it:

Space would be a fun and educational topic that is timely for students to learn about.  When it was debated 24 years ago, it was a blast.  It won best resolution of the decade or something.

This would make a good resolution for that topic.  Resolved:  That the United States federal government should substantially increase the development of outer space.

Please consider it.

I hope this topic paper is sufficient for your consideration.  It is 3 paragraphs long.   If not, then the topic selection process needs to be dismantled.

Michael Korcok
http://green.msn.com/galleries/photos/photos.aspx?gid=164&ocid=T003MSN51N1653A