[eDebate] hoe and elliott

Massey, Jackie B. debate
Mon Apr 7 23:43:56 CDT 2008

I want no part of this exchange

Why do i have to be included? You both disagree with me, so I dont think I really help the arguments of one side or the other...........(I hope you disagree with me anyway.....)

massey
--------------

JBH: Would have voted with feet either way - debate is too expensive....Your
argument is correlative and not causal...just like Massey saying its the
topic every year. The NDT is one means of determining a national champion
and a good one. You dont even have one argument for a totally undefined
counter-system.

Most of all, I would really appreciate it if you stopped making terrible
accusations against unnamed but implied coaches. If you have proof, make an
accusation...If you dont, stop trying to paint everyone with accusations and
implications that you make up. Its unprofessional and sad.

Josh