[eDebate] WDI Scholars - Deadline for Applicants

David Register regedebate
Tue Apr 8 19:09:21 CDT 2008

Greetings from Burlington,

We are quickly approaching decision time for this year's WDI scholars.  For
those of you who missed the initial announcement, all of the important
information is available at
http://www.ndtceda.com/pipermail/edebate/2008-January/073727.html

Please send applications to me at David.Register at uvm.edu.  The deadline for
applications is Wednesday, April 16, 2008.  Many of you have contacted me
expressing interest, so make sure to complete and submit all of the required
information in time so that you will be considered as a serious applicant
when we begin the review process.  If you have not applied, now is not too
late!

Contact me if you if you have additional questions about the program.

David Register
Lecturer/Debate Coach
Lawrence Debate Union
Department of Theatre