[eDebate] health care

M G malgorthewarrior
Tue Apr 8 21:02:36 CDT 2008

Is health care still an option?  I know everyone likes foreign policy, but we keep ignoring health care despite the fact it is widely recognized as one of the most pressing concerns in domestic politics today.

Why do we only examine debate resolutions on magnitude of the impacts and never on relevance to the world around us?  I'm not saying Russia or Latin America aren't important, but we just had a foreign policy topic.  More importantly, how many people in our community don't have health insurance?  How many of us know someone who has been personally affected by the (completely f**ked) health care system?

Will the HC paper Heather Walters wrote be on the ballot?

malgor