[eDebate] Education Topic

Stephanie Eisenberg stephanieeisenberg
Tue Apr 8 21:55:21 CDT 2008

I noticed that earlier in the year, a topic regarding education policy
was listed as an area being researched, yet it is not included in the
list of controversies on the CEDA topic website.  I was wondering if
anyone is still doing research on this topic and, if so, if there's any
way to get involved in helping make sure this topic makes it on the
ballot this year.  Please email me off-list if you're working on the
paper or doing any research for the education topic.

Thanks,
Stephanie Eisenberg