[eDebate] Bookie's house is open

Ede Warner ewarner
Wed Apr 9 23:34:20 CDT 2008

I'm taking public action on how Korcok will respond to my last post.

A) He will see the light, apologize for his ugly ways, and ask for forgiveness;   (10,000-1 odds)
B) He will get offended, threaten me with libel, and say that I'm oppressing him;  (1-4 odds)
C) He will cuss like a sailor and attempt to minimize my post as lacking any real argument, only engaging in personal attacks.  (2-1 odds)

Just let me know how ya betting...Vegas will move the lines as needed...