[eDebate] I'm available

Donald Bryson anabaptist
Thu Apr 10 09:31:05 CDT 2008

June is looming around the corner and I realize that a lot of people are trying to get their respective budgets together for the upcoming year.  I wanted to throw myself out into the throng.

I will be attending an institution this fall (NC State) that does not have a debate program and thereby, I will be in a position to work for a debate program.  I'm interested in doing anything from cutting cards to travelling and judging.  Everything is negotiable and I'm interested.

Please get back to me if anyone is interested or if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Donald Bryson