[eDebate] I'm an idiot and I apologize

Donald Bryson anabaptist
Thu Apr 10 19:39:53 CDT 2008

My original statement of "Well, I figured that since I'm the only person in the community who, I don't know, has some experience in religion (i.e. coursework and published work), I thought I'd say something to this demagoguery of ignorance." was actually a typo.  It was supposed to have included and I thought that it did include "that will reply to this sort of post."

I was reminded through a variety of backchannels that a lot of people in the community have written on relgious issues.  This was honestly just a typo.  I apologize.

Donald