[eDebate] Last call...

lexy green lexdevil
Thu Apr 10 20:39:55 CDT 2008

Tomorrow (Friday the 11th) is our last day of school before Spring Break.  My administration would like to have all of the applications for the College Prep position in by the end of the day so that they an be reviewed over the break.  If you're thinking about applying, you should e-mail your resume and cover letter as attachments by then.  The e-mail address is in the attached job description.

The kids are great, the salary is very competitive, the community is pretty chill, and the Bay Area is awesome.  Though the position is for the ADAOF, it includes near 100% autonomy over the policy debate program.  If you have questions about the position, e-mail me and I'll be happy to answer them.

Lexy