[eDebate] Desperate Times

David Marks dgm2109
Sat Apr 12 12:49:07 CDT 2008

 You can see where people might have gotten confused...

http://www.ndtceda.com/pipermail/edebate/2008-April/074759.html
"First, I want to make a confession. I don't want to destroy policy debate
as you know it, as you love it, and as you live and die by it. "

http://www.ndtceda.com/pipermail/edebate/2007-November/073126.html
"I today stand resolved: "Debate as a game, debate as pretend" must die. And
I will do everything in my power to see that it ends. You seem to believe
that you have a right to debate as a game, and that I should leave and go
elsewhere, but you are so, so, so very wrong...I hate and will use the rest
of my remaining energy on killing debate as a game...Debate as a game is
going to die if I can help it"