[eDebate] Proof Doc Warner isnt even reading what I write

Josh jbhdb8
Sun Apr 13 15:01:02 CDT 2008

>From Last night - I will highlight the key portion:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Josh <jbhdb8 at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 1:05 AM
Subject: Re: [CEDA-L] Educational Reflections
To: Ede Warner <ewarner at louisville.edu>
Cc: Ceda-L <ceda-l at ndtceda.com>

Here, just so this silliness can cease:

I, Josh Hoe, believe that lack of institutional support, inflation, and
declining state budgets are something we as a community should seriously
consider addressing.  I believe in finding solutions to our economic
problems we might be more able to address disparities in diversity

*I, Josh Hoe, believe that we, as a community, should also embrace methods
to increase meaningful black participation in debate through the
consideration of alternate topics and alternate methods of conceptualizing
debate*

Does that clarify....Now, I am not responding to any other Doctor Warner
letters absent an apology....If Doctor Warner chooses to say this is to
destroy the credibility of his messages about debate - please refer to the
above statement.

Josh