[eDebate] Topic Paper Deadline - reminder

Gordon Stables stables
Mon Apr 14 10:37:50 CDT 2008

Just a reminder that the first round of topic papers, those that outline
important public policy controversies, are due to me by this Friday (April
18).

There are no limits on the topic genre that will be considered for 08-09.
This means we are looking for submissions on domestic, legal and
international controversies. Guidelines are available to help authors draft
a controversy paper. Information about the topic process is available at
http://www.cedatopic.com/

A list of current commitments to work on papers is available at
http://www.cedatopic.com/nexttopic.html

Community discussion of potential topics is encouraged at
http://blog.cedatopic.com/  If you have perspectives on the topics please
share them on the  blog.

The topic selection committee will review all complete papers and work hard
to turn around a slate of controversies to the membership as soon as
possible.

Thanks.

Gordon

Gordon Stables, Ph.D.
Director of Debate and Forensics
Annenberg School for Communication
University of Southern California
Office: 213 740 2759               Fax: 213 740 3913
 <http://usctrojandebate.com/> http://usctrojandebate.com