[eDebate] Fwd: calling out doc warner- VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

dishonest debate coaches lyingede
Mon Apr 14 23:39:14 CDT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: dishonest debate coaches <lyingede at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 11:38 PM
Subject: calling out doc warner- VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
To: edebate at www.ndtceda.com

Doc-

I will not engage in a serious discussion about your concerns with the
institutionally racist activity that debate is.  While I obviously disagree
with your war on terror etc, and think policy debate is second best to
sliced bread, I do take issue with something you said in a post last night.

At 1126pm on april 13th you said and I quote  (
http://www.ndtceda.com/pipermail/edebate/2008-April/074790.html)
"Tomorrow, I'm not even opening my email, I'm going to resume my writing to
get the books done I promised my wife I would by August 1, 2008. I'll take a
break and come to the CEDA meetings to see if folks want to engage in
conversation about the educational goals of CEDA. If not, I'll enjoy some
good eats before I have my lap band surgery. Both are yet more steps towards
home. "

SINCE THEN YOU HAVE POSTED 3 FUCKING EDEBATE POSTS.

1.)    http://www.ndtceda.com/pipermail/edebate/2008-April/074795.html
2.)    http://www.ndtceda.com/pipermail/edebate/2008-April/074797.html
3.)    http://www.ndtceda.com/pipermail/edebate/2008-April/074812.html

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT?

How can you be the leader of a movement who 8 hrs after saying he won't even
open up his email sends out 2 emails.   I'm guessing you hadn't been up 2
hours before you posted those 2?  What about progress on your books? What
about everything else your email said?

I WAS PROMISED NO EMAILS!!

I DON'T EVEN GET EDEBATE AND THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY.  YOUR A RELIGIOUS
MAN, YOU KNOW IN GENESIS YOUR SUPPOSED TO GET A DAY OF REST, I WANT MY DAY
OF REST FROM YOUR EMAILS TO THIS LISTSERVE.  I'VE BEEN ON THIS WONDERFUL
EDEBATE FOR 8 YEARS AND SENT 3 POSTS (INCLUDING THIS), YOU SENT 3 TODAY, AND
TWO IN 1 HOUR ALONE.

I really don't care if you post to edebate, but why are you a edebate post
indian giver (yes I said indian giver massey) you told me no posts, I got
happy, then you posted and I got sad.  You feel pain when youread some
people's comments to you.  I feel pain when you lie to me and the rest of
the community

the sollution: PLEASE DO NOT SEND A POST TO EDEBATE TOMORROW OR THE DAY
AFTER, tomorrow because you promised no posts and a one day penalty box type
thing.

hope all is well

not xyz

but ABC