[eDebate] reparations question

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Wed Apr 16 10:21:49 CDT 2008

A2 some questions

that makes a lot of sense, i think we would criticize the particular
reparations scheme, there is a lot of authors who primarily do a variety of
race scholarship who are very very critical of specifc reparations
solutions, in a sense the end goal is so important that there is a lot of
importance put into getting it right, because if you dont the power you give
to the status quo is huge.

2)sure there would still be people who find themselves in david marks 3
catagory, but i would guess more of the teams that depart from the
resolution would come back to it, to me unless there is a risk of more
people not debating the topic then uniqueness as it where is on my side...

Disclaimer: 1) I haven't kept up with 100% of the recent posts and 2) I