[eDebate] Loss of one of our own -- sad news....

Massey, Jackie B. debate
Wed Apr 16 18:00:01 CDT 2008

Hi Friends

This was hard to post, and probably my 6th or 7th try.

On monday we lost a member of our debate community.  David Tyler Henry was in transition from the UCO debate team onto the OU debate team.  Some of you may have met Tyler at the NDT.
He was loved and liked by everyon and so many of us will feel empty with such a loss.

I have so much more I want to say, but I am not sure now is the time.

Services will be held at 1:00 PM on Friday at the Edmond Memorial Cemetery in Edmond, Oklahoma.

Flowers or cards can be sent to --  Matthews Funeral Home

601 S Kelly Ave
Edmond, OK 73003
(405) 341-2787

I wish and hope both of our debate teams can have the strength to make it through these hard times.

Today the world is short one grand happy soul,  our stories with Tyler will live forever.

Peace

Massey