[eDebate] Summer meeting / Topic Meeting reminder

Kelly McDonald Kelly.McDonald
Fri Apr 18 17:01:51 CDT 2008

May 10 is the last day the Westin will have the group rate available for
the Summer / Topic Meeting in Dallas. Only a few reservations have been
made so far.  While there is plenty of time, please don't forget!

Here is the link for making a reservation:

http://www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/cedasummer

Details, as Darren noted in his March email about the summer meeting,
are as follows:

The hotel will be the Westin that has been used by the Texas Swing
Tournament, the 2006 CEDA Nationals, and the 2007 NDT. It is a great
facility and we look forward to spending our week in Dallas. Below you
will find information so you can make your reservations.

All meetings will occur on the campus of UT-Dallas, just a short drive
from the Westin. By meeting on campus we will have internet-streaming
capabilities so all meetings can be webcast. The CEDA Summer/Business
Meetings will occur May 31st-June 2nd. The Topic Committee will meet
from the afternoon of the 2nd to the 4th. Soon I will be putting out an
agenda for the CEDA Meetings. Gordon Stables, as Topic Committee Chair,
will make posts in regards to that agenda.

Kelly M. McDonald, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor

The Hugh Downs School of Human Communication

PO Box 871205

Tempe, AZ  85287-1205

Office:  474 Stauffer Hall

Phone:  (480) 965-2027 (direct)