[eDebate] Topic paper deadline - updates soon

Gordon Stables stables
Sat Apr 19 12:23:24 CDT 2008

Yesterday was the deadline for controversy papers and I have received a
number of options. I am adding them to the topic website as we speak. Every
paper will be available for community  review

I will provide the community a more detailed update later today.

If you are still working to finish up a paper, please let me know ASAP. Our
goal is to get as many good options to the membership.

Thanks.

Gordon

Gordon Stables, Ph.D.
Director of Debate and Forensics
Annenberg School for Communication
University of Southern California
Office: 213 740 2759               Fax: 213 740 3913
 <http://usctrojandebate.com/> http://usctrojandebate.com