[eDebate] ADA rule changes

John Katsulas katsulas
Tue Apr 22 10:33:59 CDT 2008

The deadline for submitting ADA rule changes is May 2.  The proposals should be sent to me via e-mail
at katsulas at bc.edu

When submitting proposals, please state the exact language that you propose as the new rule and offer a brief
rationale to justify the change.  On May 3rd, I will mail copies of all the proposals to the ADA members.

The ADA meeting will be held on May 16 at 9:00 am at the Best Western in Richmond, Virginia located at
7007 West Broad Street.  For reservations, call 804-672-7007.

If you have any questions, call me at 617-552-4298.

John Katsulas