[eDebate] Glen "Coach" Strickland's Retirement

Samuel Maurer chairman.maurer
Thu Apr 24 11:49:11 CDT 2008

Hello,

Glen Strickland, ESU's former director of debate, is retiring at the
end of this semester after many years service to ESU.  On May 8th and
9th, ESU will be holding retirement receptions for Glen.  If anyone
would like to come down to see Coach off, please backchannel me and
I'll will provide you with more information.

In addition to the receptions, we were planning on putting together a
scrap-book with memories, stories, and clippings from Glen's career as
Director.  If any of you would be interested in writing a short letter
or contributing in some other way to this scrap-book it would be
greatly appreciated.  Again, please backchannel me if you would
interested in attending or contributing to the scrap-book.  Thanks and
take care.

--
Samuel A. Maurer
Director of Debate