[eDebate] 2008-2009 NDCA High School Tournament Calendar

Tara Tate tara_l_tate
Thu Apr 24 15:50:42 CDT 2008

One of the invaluable resources that the NDCA provides is the tournament calendar for tournaments all across the nation. Any tournament that sponsors high school debate may put their tournament on our calendar. Our website (http://ndca.debateteams.net) will have both a tournament listing as well as an interactive web calendar.

If you are interested in putting your tournament on the NDCA calendar, please send an email to Joe Carver at hardfeelings at gmail.com. Please put your subject line as - NDCA Calendar: (Name of tournament).

Here is the information you should include in the email for your tournament (this order is helpful):
Date
Name of tournament
City, State
Contact Phone #
Listing of divisions
Url address (either tournament specific or joy of tournaments).
Additional information (email for tournament invite, email for hired judges)

Tara Tate
Glenbrook South
Pres, NDCA
Back to work after baby?how do you know when you?re ready?
http://lifestyle.msn.com/familyandparenting/articleNW.aspx?cp-documentid=5797498&ocid=T067MSN40A0701A