[eDebate] Domestic areas: a clarification...

scott odekirk odekirk.scott
Fri Apr 25 00:59:07 CDT 2008

many people have let me know that they were upset about their domestic area
not being included in my post. Let me make one thing clear: I just want a
domestic topic to win. nobody was intentionally excluded, if you feel like
my coalition strategy for a domestic topic is good and you feel like your
favorite area should be picked please make some args on the list and i think
it is time to make arguments about why your area could win against
Russia because that is my decision criteria.

let me repeat, ALL of the domestic areas solve the objections raised in my
last post, the question is: which one can win?

Scott Odekirk