[eDebate] 2008 - 2009 Controversy Ballot

Jeffrey Jarman jeffrey.jarman
Mon Apr 28 10:15:47 CDT 2008

Hi Everyone:

The topic committee has produced a slate of controversies for your
consideration.  The report of the topic committee chair along with the
ballot is now posted online at http://www.cedadebate.org/0809vote

All ballots will be due no later than Monday, May 12, midnight
(central time).

I will be sending a separate email later today with the password to
access the ballot.  If you do not receive a password, please email me
tomorrow.

Additional information about all of the controversies is available at
the topic website http://www.cedatopic.com

Jeff