[eDebate] My Sincere apologies

Jay Hawk ostertaglives
Mon Apr 28 13:53:59 CDT 2008

I believe that it was Mahatma Gandhi who said: "Passion blinds, yet fury bedazzles." That is the only way to explain my previous post.

Tot he extent that calling Mr. Meager " a high school debater," a "quitter who seeks to rationalize away his own choices," or ""a self-righteous toolbag" is seen as a personal attack I apologize and retract.  I was merely trying to improve the quality of posts on the internets.

I care too much--it is the cross I must bear.

I will eave now.

Namaste,
The Tag

Be a better friend, newshound, and