[eDebate] Removing posts

Duane Hyland privethedge
Wed Apr 2 21:03:53 CDT 2008

Just some words in defense of Phil. When someone on this list used my posts on this list to harass and abuse my wife - not me, my wife - Phil was quite cooperative in helping track down that individual. He can't be held responisble, well - he shouldn't be held responsible - for all the stuff that gets put up here...but having the ability to remove it is a good idea. Duane

 "If all mankind minus one were of one opinion and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that person that he, if he had the power, would be in silencing mankind
 If the opinion is right, they are deprived of the opportunity of exchanging error for truth; if wrong, they lose, what is almost as great a benefit, the clearer perception and livelier impression of truth, produced by  its collision with error." John S. Mill
  Who said Dr. Who isn't Funny: "Rose: You Didn't Have to Kill him! Dalek: "Neither did we need him to live."
Dalek to Cyberman: :"You are Superior to us in one respect." Cyberman: "What is that?" Dalek: "Dying!"