[eDebate] Antonucci

Brent Culpepper brentonculpepper
Wed Apr 2 21:40:47 CDT 2008

I agree with everything David, Scott, Brett, Michael etc.. have said.  I
will not add to the "argument" for allowing removal.

Kerpen deserves the thanks of the community for running this list.  No one
disputes this.  For a community that touts itself as taking care of its own
(for which I think there is good evidence) there doesn't seem to be that
sentiment in either Hester or Antonucci's apparent disdain and condemnation
on this subject.

Why isn't the response simply:  Of course, lets see if we can take the post
down because it might hurt Kacey in her employment.  Really, it's an edebate
post that can be easily removed and it helps someone who is a part of our
community.  Isn't that the goal?

Anyway, I'll go back to studying to become a member of a profession that
apparently involves people who...well whatever