[eDebate] the RFD

Omri Ceren ceren
Fri Apr 4 17:20:56 CDT 2008

On 4/4/2008 2:23 PM, jesus christ wrote:

> Omri--glad you liked it(or tolerated, noticed it) obviously meant no
> specific harm and it warms my K debaters heart to have you recognize the
> strategic value of such an endeavor. cheers.

Don't flatter yourself. You're that most pathetic of all things - an
anonymous troll. You poured poured hours and hours of work into vicious
snarling. You quite literally had to debate against yourself. And then
you had the unblinking stupidity to give yourself an account name with
the phrase "political nuance" - as if your forced detachment was either.

Your "endorsement" that I should be thrown into a death camp likely
crosses the line into a physical threat. Your unprovoked harassment is
certainly in explicit violation of your TOS. And your public slanders of
me and my family might very well be actionable.

But as an anti-Semite - eh, you're at most B+. I personally judged more
sophisticated anti-Semites than you last weekend. They also called what
they did "anti-Zionism." This community excuses in-round domestic
violence as "ironic." It justifies conspiracy mongering about American
Jews (and the Christians they've corrupted) as "political engagement."

And today it reached a point where the "endorsement" of anti-Semitic
violence against a decade-long debater and coach became quite literally
unremarkable. So don't pretend that you're anything but a dull and
thoroughly mainstream bigot.

Omri.

--

PhD Candidate, USC Annenberg School for Communication
Email: ceren at usc.edu
Mobile: 412-512-7256