[eDebate] Reparations Topic

David Glass gacggc
Sat Apr 5 21:27:18 CDT 2008

I dunno... you need to give ground to the negative... and in the debate
climate it is highly doubtful spending disads will outweigh claims of racial
justice... (and it is the sheer cost that is the most common argument about
reparations, in addition to even more problematic args about who are the
true "victims" deserving reparations)
good luck finding a wording that doesnt force one side or the other to
defend a position they or others might find to be offensive