[eDebate] Reparations Topic

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Sun Apr 6 10:19:00 CDT 2008

I think there is literature based counterplan ground that syncs very well
with ethical kritik and policy considerations out of the literature.
Furthermore i think the inclusions and exclusions that would make one happy
and another offended are  also core literature based ground.  I'm not some
axiomatic lando making a deal with the empire to serve up the rebelion on a
silver platter, there will still be vast unhappiness with any side of any
topic and still those that resist the topic but this is a topic area and a
focus that provides a unique opportunity to get into policy and value and
race literature that we almost never venture towards.