[eDebate] Russia, Latin America, Reparations, & Prisons

David Cram Helwich cramhelwich
Sun Apr 6 16:45:28 CDT 2008

Also persuaded.
If we can negotiate over space weapons and missile defense, I will be even
happier. If the paper authors want some help on these sub-sections of the
US/Russia relationship, contact me--cites galore, pretty good handle on the
major issues involved

dch