[eDebate] the sidelines of the topic writing process....

matt stannard stannardmatt
Mon Apr 7 10:38:06 CDT 2008

I just can't agree with this.  I KNOW you've been more disrespected than when you attended the topic committee meeting.  I can count, like, six or seven instances.

love,
mjs
> I attended the topic committee two years ago and have never been so disrespected by this community. I was immediately tagged an antagonists, and definitely ignored through most of the process.>

Pack up or back up?use SkyDrive to transfer files or keep extra copies. Learn how.
hthttp://www.windowslive.com/skydrive/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_skydrive_packup_042008