[eDebate] the sidelines of the topic writing process....

Josh jbhdb8
Mon Apr 7 15:04:02 CDT 2008

I didnt say Massey should not post every year about whatever he wants
to....I said, rather than repeating all the same arguments from every other
year, people could see my responses in the archives.

I did suggest that the process should be Democratic, that elected members
should not be "outvoted" by un-elected members, and that the votes seem to
suggest the majority do not support the broad topics side of the ledger.

I also suggested that is there was to be a debate civil war....CEDA members
should probably get to vote on secession,

Josh