[eDebate] A Message to the Debate Community

Josh jbhdb8
Mon Apr 7 19:53:23 CDT 2008

So, let me get this straight, the NDT hierarchy and cabal "protected" the
"old guard" at CEDA when people freaked out about Towson who won the
tournament.  Towson also cleared at the NDT...must have been a conspiracy,

Josh