[eDebate] Job query

matt stannard stannardmatt
Tue Apr 8 08:20:30 CDT 2008

Yes: Check out the job postings board at debatecooperative.net.

mjs

Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 09:15:04 -0400From: kkuswa at richmond.eduTo: edebate at ndtceda.comSubject: [eDebate] Job query

Hi all,

I have a graduating senior (4-year debater) looking for debate jobs (college or high school).

Are there web sites with this information in one place I can tell him about?

Thanks in advance---if you have any openings, this student is SMART and very hard working.  His name is Flemming Schneider and I can provide his contact information if you have any leads.

Sincerely,

Kevin

Dr. Kevin Douglas Kuswa
Director of Debate, Dept. of Rhetoric & Comm. Studies
400-A Weinstein Hall                                                        (U)
University of Richmond, VA 23173                           Spide(R)bate
(804) 289-8269

http://debate.richmond.edu