[eDebate] My Prayer for Dr. James Unger

matt stannard stannardmatt
Tue Apr 8 13:55:32 CDT 2008

"People must decide to once again care about one another, starting with the recognition that everyone who decides to participate in NDT/CEDA debate makes comparable, albeit different sacrifices to debate.  Some sacrifice time to research, some sacrifice respect, others sacrifice identity.  At the end of the day, if we take the ethical step to care about each other, we then can move to finding ethical ways to engage one another in topical policy debate."

I'll definitely add an Amen to that.

mjs