[eDebate] Knowing when NOT to debate

Steven D'Amico stevendamico
Tue Apr 8 14:31:21 CDT 2008

Duane,

I believe both Ede and I would agree with your point, but to say these
problems are uniquely magnified by race is also untrue.

Of course, let's talk about it--but your first post was not nearly as
thoughtful as this one. It was a direct reactionary "no you're wrong" type
of post. Not the way to start a discussion with someone with obviously hurt
feelings.

We know you aren't a bad guy. :)

Steve