[eDebate] Health Care

Joshua Gonzalez gonzalez
Tue Apr 8 21:37:25 CDT 2008

Yes, it's happening.  Anybody that wants to lend any help, be it in the form
of comments, suggestions, research, etc. would be more than welcome.  Drop
me an e-mail at gonza310 at msu.edu.

I'll hold off making my pitch for why it would be a truly phenomenal topic
(and uniquely timely) for later in the week.

J.

  _____

From: edebate-bounces at www.ndtceda.com
[mailto:edebate-bounces at www.ndtceda.com] On Behalf Of Gordon Stables
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2008 10:08 PM
To: edebate
Subject: [eDebate] Health Care

http://www.cedatopic.com/nexttopic.html

The following list of possible areas that might produce workable
controversies was generated as a result of community input and committee
discussion during the last year. Consider this a starting point and by no
means an exclusive list of options.

..

Health Care/ Entitlements - (Josh Gonzalez, Liz Wiley)

..

Contact them directly or let me know if folks have comments or suggestions.

Remember what you see on edebate isn't a reflection of what work is being
done on the topics.

Gordon

Gordon Stables, Ph.D.
Director of Debate and Forensics
Annenberg School for Communication
University of Southern California
Office: 213 740 2759               Fax: 213 740 3913
 <http://usctrojandebate.com/> http://usctrojandebate.com