[eDebate] Andy Ryan

Adam Abelkop adam.abelkop
Tue Apr 8 22:26:01 CDT 2008

Andy,

You certainly don't have a monopoly on the activity.  It's not about
qualifying for the NDT - it's about being a part of the community. Perhaps
we have different measures of success - and maybe I'm not being fair because
I don't think we've met - but from reading what you've written, I think I'm
happier that way.  I hope your NDT trophy keeps you company when everyone
else has abandoned your miserable company.

Sincerely,
Adam Abelkop
JD Candidate
University of Iowa College of Law

P.S. - Too bad that NDT victory couldn't get you into Iowa Law.  Can't win
'em all, champ.