[eDebate] Education Topic

Duane Hyland privethedge
Wed Apr 9 08:43:18 CDT 2008

For the 2004-2005 high school season my wife wrote a topic paper on education. It finished 3rd in the voting that year. I would think she would be happy to share it with anyone interested in the topic. It dealt with post-secondary education access and achievement.

H.

 "If all mankind minus one were of one opinion and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that person that he, if he had the power, would be in silencing mankind
 If the opinion is right, they are deprived of the opportunity of exchanging error for truth; if wrong, they lose, what is almost as great a benefit, the clearer perception and livelier impression of truth, produced by  its collision with error." John S. Mill
  Who said Dr. Who isn't Funny: "Rose: You Didn't Have to Kill him! Dalek: "Neither did we need him to live."
Dalek to Cyberman: :"You are Superior to us in one respect." Cyberman: "What is that?" Dalek: "Dying!"

http://mail.yahoo.com